Tuesday 3 April 2012

It's the little things...

... that can really pick me up. For example:

My boys flying down the slide together too fast for me to take a picture.


My biggest boy begging me to make him a roof so he can read outside.

A neighbour's cat straying into our garden and making the boys' day.

Finally being able to hang the washing out on the line again after Winter.

And Finally...

Every time I vacuum feeling like I'm using a helmet from a Star Wars Clone trooper! Although it does tend to make Rich wonder why I'm humming The Imperial March when he gets in ;)

Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

1 comment:

  1. I started humming it when I saw the pic - and then read the caption underneath - haha!

    ReplyDelete