Sunday 21 July 2013

While you weren't watching..

Sam has been a complete monkey.
 Cough medicine while I was in the shower. Thankfully it came out pretty easily and he missed both Henry's nearby blankets, and my nearby bag.

Again, while I was in the shower. Talc EVERYWHERE. Again, not too bad, hoovers up easily enough.
Then today, he found the chocolate spread. Thankfully the jar was almost empty so instead of being a horrendous mess it was just funny. Also note the odd shoes. He's a weird little dude.

Also I somehow missed that Ethan is a ginormous boy now, he had sports day this week.


Skipping, backwards running, bat and ball and space hopper. In 6 weeks he starts year one at school. Though that can't be possible as surely only yesterday we were finishing Christmas, and how has he had 5 birthdays? I still remember the very first so clearly.

My niece turns five next month too, but holidays and things mean she had her party yesterday. Look at the awesome cake my sister Amy made!


 She's very talented!

 While I have been watching, the boys have been absolutely gorgeous to Henry. They both completely love him to bits, which is pretty handy. Although Sam does take it a bit far occasionally. He likes to touch. Especially when Henry is sleeping. Usually when I'd like him to remain sleeping. If that's the worst I have to put up with though, I'll take it gladly.


Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment