Tuesday 1 November 2011

Oh Dear!

So, it's been over a year since I posted, eek!

I have been very busy with the boys, Samuel Timothy was born on the 23rd of October (12 days late, the little monkey!) and maybe one quiet day I'll add that story and Ethan's too. For now a picture will have to do..

It's too bright out here!

Sam is now just turned one, and I feel a bit terrible that there is no record of him here, so I'm starting over, and will work much harder to get the blogging done! I thought about starting over with a new blog but I didn't want to ditch the old posts, so here we stay!

Ethan, who was only 2 and a bit at last post, is now 3 and a half, and at nursery school. He is loving it, and adores his teachers. They are wonderful ladies, amazing with the children, and far more patient than me! Ethan if growing up so fast and absolutely adores his brother, although sharing is a bit of an issue at the moment.

I will teach you in the ways of small boys, young padowan


They really do get on well and if Sam starts to cry Ethan will go over to him and sing twinkle twinkle to him and hug him. Or make silly noises to make him laugh, either way! Sam's favourite thing is to watch Ethan jump up and down like a loon, he laughs like a drain! They are my little darlings, my little terrors, my loves.

And sometimes, they're just a pair of animals :)

Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment