Sunday 28 October 2012

Sam is two!

I can't believe it, two already. Feels like only yesterday I was panting my way to the hospital in the car, preparing to have him. Little did I know he'd arrive about 20 minutes after we got there!


 Now it's all about the nee-naws, and choo-choos. Speaking of which -
 We had a lovely afternoon on the Kirklees Light Railway, which is near us. They have several steam engines and two playgrounds, and the boys love it, Sam especially.
 Though Ethan is quite impressed too :) Sam's cake request was Peppa Pig, and I thought great! simple! I can make that! Peppa Pig is a very simple cartoon, so I thought super easy. Unfortunately I had a very unwell week (don't worry, all fine) and just could not face making a cake, so Sam got to choose one off the shelf.
I also had a slight fail when I went to put on the candles - there weren't any. Sparklers did the job just fine! Happy Birthday to my lovely cheeky monkey. He's unfortunately settled into the terrible twos like a pro, but hopefully it'll pass. He's still a scrumptious little pest though ;)

Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment